Payment, Shipping and FAQ's
Secure Payment Information
If you have not placed an order with Cyprus Stamps before, please note that all payments on this site are made with PayPal.
- For UK & Worldwide customers, we accept payment by all major credit and debit cards through our secure processing partner, PayPal.
- A PayPal.account is not required to complete your order at www.CyprusStamps.com.
- You may be required to provide your name, delivery address and phone number before reaching PayPal's 128 bit SSL security encrypted website.
- If you already have a PayPal account - Login using your PayPal email address and Password to continue to your PayPal account.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, please click the 'Continue' link where you can continue to make your payment as a Guest without opening a PayPal account.
If you prefer to make your payment by a different method other than with PayPal, please contact us BEFORE confirming your order.
Please contact us by email to discuss your options prior to placing your order.
PayPal is safe, secure & easy to use. If you have a PayPal account, simply transfer funds from your account to ours - it's very easy!
If you don't have a PayPal account, all you need is a valid credit or debit card, and PayPal will handle the transaction for you and us. PayPal is free to use and completely secure. PayPal do not provide your payment details to us at any time. All we receive are your name, email address and postal address in order to dispatch your order.
PayPal accept the following payment cards: Visa / Electron, MasterCard / Eurocard, Maestro / Solo, American Express and their own PayPal MasterCard.
For Turkish customers only
We understand PayPal may no longer be available to customers who live in Turkey.
You can still place an order at Cyprus Stamps website by choosing the payment option which says "Pay Offline" and follow the process until you receive the website confirmation page that your order is successful.
However, your payment must be made by one of the following methods:
- Payment by Bank Transfer to our UK account in GBP (Pounds Sterling). You must also pay any necessary fees or charges made by your bank for the transfer process. We will send you details of the Bank Account and IBAN numbers to use to complete your payment by separate email.
- Payment in Cash (EUROS only). We strongly recommend sending your payment by Registered or Tracked mail service as orders will not be dispatched until your payment is received.
Please contact us when you receive your order confirmation email to inform us which payment option you will use, then wait for our email reply with the GBP to EURO exchange rate (for cash payments by post only) and the address to send your payment.
Your Shopping Basket
- You can view the details of your Shopping Basket each time you add a new item.
- Your basket recalculates the cost each time you add another item to your shopping list at Cyprus Stamps online shop.
- Shipping or Postage costs are added towards the end of the payment process and are calculated by the total cost of the items in your Shopping Basket.
- You can double check the postage costs in the table displayed at the left side of the website at any time during the buying process.
All orders are sent by UK Post and we always try to dispatch items the next Business day (Monday - Friday only).
Delivery costs are calculated based on the overall order value and are banded by total price. The delivery charge will be calculated at the Checkout, before you confirm your order. Please see the pricing table below and in the side column on each page of our website:
For security reasons, we only deliver to the Billing Address (the physical postal address where your PayPal account is registered).
If you wish to have your confirmed order dispatched to a different postal address, please follow these instructions:
- Inform us and request a different address in the Special Delivery Instructions field. (See Point 5)
- Enter the full address details of where you want your order dispatched to.
- To confirm your order - always use the button marked Pay Offline during the whole of the Checkout procedure until you reach the order confirmation page.
- We will send you a manual PayPal invoice so you can complete the transaction. If you do not hold a PayPal account you can pay as a guest or create a free account upon receiving the invoice. PayPal is recognised worldwide as a way to transfer payments safely online. Alternatively, Bank Transfer payment is available in the UK and at our discrection to our Cyprus account for payment in EURO only. Please contact us if you wish to pay by Bank Transfer before placing your order.
- The decision to dispatch to an alternative postal address is entirely at our (Cyprus Stamps website) discretion. Should we choose not to do so, we will contact you within 24hrs of placing your order to discuss how you wish to proceed.
If you have any problems or other questions not covered on this page, please Contact Us before placing your order.
We generally recommend you allow 7 - 10 days for receipt of delivery within most of Europe. For Italy, Spain and all Worldwide destinations (particularly Australia, USA or Canada) please allow 14 - 28 days for your item/s to reach you.
- The postage pricing table is visible on each and every page throughout our site.
- Unfortunately, for postage to China, India and Russia/Russian Federation, we must make a charge for Registered Mail on all items due to our experience of unreliable postal services in these regions.(See the postage rates table above).
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday only.
- If there is anything wrong or you are unhappy with your item/s upon receipt, we request you Contact Us immediately using any of the options provided in the online form.
- To obtain a full refund the items must be sent back by a tracked method (Registered/Signed For) mail service.
- If there was damage caused to the item/s during transit, please kindly provide us with a photo of the damage to the item/s and also of the packaging in case of a claim against the carrier.
- Please wait for our reply before taking any further action. We aim respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
If you simply change your mind and no longer want your order after you have received it, you must inform us in writing and await our instructions.
You will always be requested to return unwanted item/s by a Registered/Signed For mail service which can be verified by EMS Track/Trace website if you wish to receive a full refund.
Items must be returned within 14 days of you notifying us in writing that you wish to cancel the order.
For your own peace of mind, please read the Customer Feedback Comments from some of our satisfied collectors from Cyprus Stamps website and online store.
- We do not have access to your payment details at any time during your purchase, only your name, address and email address is provided to us by PayPal in order for us to dispatch the order to you.
- Customer Privacy is of paramount importance to us and we can assure you that we will not disclose your name or address to third parties or other companies.
- Data Protection, Security & Cookies: for more information on cookies and how they are used at Cyprus Stamps please click here or if you're browsing on a desktop of laptop, you can use the link at the bottom of the left hand column on any page of this website.