Payment, Shipping and FAQ's
For post to Europe (not including UK) and all WorldWide destinations, there are continued delays of postal deliveries due to the Covid-19 epidemic so we cannot guarantee dispatch times for deliveries.
All orders are sent by UK Post and we always try to dispatch items the next Business day (Monday - Friday only).
Delivery costs are calculated based on the overall order value and are banded by total price. The delivery charge will be calculated at the Checkout, before you confirm your order. Please see the pricing table below and in the side column on each page of our website:
Items dispatched to India, China and Russia/Russian Federation only are subject to an additional charge for Registered Mail service on all items due to unreliable postal services in these areas.
SECURE PAYMENT INFORMATION
We offer 2 payment methods directly through our website:
- Simply click the Proceed to Checkout button on the Checkout Page - it's located below the PayPal payment button, complete all of the required information ensuring your email address is typed correctly and click the circle/button next to the card payment logos.
- Also be sure to check the box for our current Terms and Conditions and read them (when active - usually when we are Out of Office). These are important and it is in your own interest to read them and check the box otherwise your order will not be processed and we cannot be held responsible if you do not read them.
- You will always be returned back to the website after a successful payment where you will see the Order Confirmation screen containing your Order Number. An automatic email is generated and will be sent to the inbox of the email address you used to confirm your order - it's very important to check your email address is typed correctly as this is the only way we can contact you. Processing and Dispatched email notifications will be sent to the same email at each change in the order process.
PAYPAL PAYMENT either at the time of confirming your order is perfect if you have a registered PayPal account, or offline by requesting a PayPal invoice if you prefer when we are Out of Office, or at any time if you experience any problem in completing your payment by any other method. See below for more information:
PAYPAL - payment is taken at the time of placing your order.
- We use PayPal Express which makes a much faster process for anyone who already has a PayPal account. Clicking the Checkout with PayPal button will take you immediately to the secure and encrypted PayPal website.
- All you need to do is login to your account. Confirm the payment details and you will be directedback to the website where you will need to confirm the order once more which will then display the Order Confirmation screen containing your Order Number. An automatic email is generated and will be sent to the inbox of the email address linked to your PayPal account. Processing and Dispatched email notifications will be sent to the same email at each change in the order process.
- Also be sure to check the box for our current Terms and Conditions (when active) and read them (this is usually when we are Out of Office). These are important and it is in your own interest to read them and check the box otherwise your order will not be processed and we cannot be held responsible if you do not read them. The check box will be visible on the Checkout page near the PayPal button when active.
- If you do not see the Order Confirmation page, it means you have missed a step along the way - please double check the steps above.
PAY OFFLINE / REQUEST A PAYPAL INVOICE / BANK TRANSFER REQUEST
Choose the Proceed to Checkout payment button on the Checkout Page if you prefer to receive a manual PayPal invoice by email when we are out of office or if you experience any problems at any stage during any of the other payment methods.
You must complete all of the required information ensuring your email address is typed correctly and click the circle/button marked: SEND ME A PAYMENT INVOICE - no PayPal account is required to use this method. We will send you an invoice via PayPal and you can pay as a guest without creating an account if you do not already have one.
However, if you intend to pay by PayPal on a more regular basis it is better to create an account as the guest payment is only allowed on a small amount of occasions before you must register an account with PayPal.
Please note: we only deliver to your Billing Address (the physical address where your Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account is registered). If you wish to have your order dispatched to a different postal address as a Gift or for any other reason, please request it stating the reasons why in the Special Delivery Instructions field. For PayPal users you will need to use the Proceed to Checkout payment button and request a manual PayPal invoice to be sent to the email address you used to complete your order. This may take up to 24 hours.
For OVERSEAS BANK TRANSFERS or alternative payment options - please see below:
- Payment by Bank Transfer to our UK account in GBP (Pounds Sterling). You must also pay any necessary fees or charges made by your bank for the transfer process. We will send you details of the Bank Account and IBAN numbers to use to complete your payment by separate email.
- If you have a UK bank account, you may send by Bank Transfer or send your payment drawn on a UK bank chequing account. Orders will only be dispatched after your payment has fully cleared our account.
- Payment in Cash (EUROS only) by post. We strongly recommend sending your payment by Registered or Tracked mail service as orders will not be dispatched until your payment is received.
Please contact us when you receive your order confirmation email to inform us which payment option you will use, then wait for our email reply with the GBP to EURO exchange rate (for cash payments by post only) and the address to send your payment.
YOUR SHOPPING BASKET
- You can view the details of your Shopping Basket each time you add a new item.
- Your basket recalculates the cost each time you add another item to your shopping list at Cyprus Stamps online shop.
- Shipping or Postage costs are added towards the end of the payment process and are calculated by the total cost of the items in your Shopping Basket.
- You can double check the postage costs in the table displayed at the left side of the website at any time during the buying process.
If you have any problems or other questions not covered on this page, please Contact Us before placing your order.
We generally recommend you allow 7 - 10 days for receipt of delivery within most of Europe. For Italy, Spain and all Worldwide destinations (particularly Australia, USA or Canada) please allow 14 - 28 days for your item/s to reach you.
Covid-19 epidemic - please allow extra time as many countries are not receiving mail or have additional restrictions regarding sorting and delivery in each destination.
- The postage pricing table is visible on each and every page throughout our site.
- Unfortunately, for postage to China, India and Russia/Russian Federation, we must make a charge for Registered Mail on all items due to our experience of unreliable postal services in these regions. (The postage rate for these destinations will be displayed in the Checkout before you make your payment).
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday only.
- If there is anything wrong or you are unhappy with your item/s upon receipt, we request you Contact Us immediately using any of the options provided in the online form.
- To obtain a full refund the items it is in your own interest to return the package by a tracked method (Registered/Signed For) mail service.
- If there was damage caused to the item/s during transit, please kindly provide us with a photo of the damage to the item/s and also of the outer packaging in case of a claim against the carrier or postal service.
- Please wait for our reply before taking any further action. We aim respond to all enquiries within 24 hours.
If you simply change your mind and no longer want your order after you have received it, you must inform us in writing and await our instructions.
You will always be requested to return unwanted item/s by a Registered/Signed For mail service which can be verified by EMS Track/Trace website if you wish to receive a full refund.
Items must be returned within 14 days of you notifying us in writing that you wish to cancel the order.
For your own peace of mind, please read the Customer Feedback Comments from some of our satisfied collectors from Cyprus Stamps website and online store.
- We do not have access to your payment details at any time during your purchase, only your name, address and email address is provided to us by Stripe or PayPal in order for us to dispatch the order to you.
- Customer Privacy is of paramount importance to us and we can assure you that we will not disclose your name or address to third parties or other companies.
- Data Protection, Security & Cookies: for more information on cookies and how they are used at Cyprus Stamps please click here or if you're browsing on a desktop of laptop, you can use the link at the bottom of the left hand column on any page of this website.