Your Order - Frequently Asked Questions
Payment Information and FAQ's on the ordering process at Cyprus Stamps website.
We offer 2 payment methods directly through our website:
- Simply click the Proceed to Checkout button on the Checkout Page - it's located below the PayPal payment button, complete all of the required information ensuring your email address is typed correctly and click the circle/button next to the card payment logos.
- Also be sure to check the box for our current Terms and Conditions and read them (when active).
- You will always be returned back to the website after a successful payment where you will see the Order Confirmation screen containing your Order Number. An automatic email is generated and will be sent to the inbox of the email address you used to confirm your order - it's very important to check your email address is typed correctly as this is the only way we can contact you. Processing and Dispatched email notifications will be sent to the same email at each change in the order process.
PAYPAL PAYMENT either online at the time of confirming your order, or offline by requesting a PayPal invoice.
PAYPAL ONLINE at the time of placing your order.
- We use PayPal Express which makes a much faster process for anyone who already has a PayPal account. Clicking the Checkout with PayPal button will take you immediately to the secure and encrypted PayPal website.
- All you need to do is login to your account. Confirm the payment details and you will be directed back to the website where you will need to confirm the order once more which will then display the Order Confirmation screen containing your Order Number. An automatic email is generated and will be sent to the inbox of the email address linked to your PayPal account. Processing and Dispatched email notifications will be sent to the same email at each change in the order process.
If you do not see the Order Confirmation page, it means you have missed a step along the way.
PAY OFFLINE / REQUEST A PAYPAL INVOICE / BANK TRANSFER REQUEST
Choose the Proceed to Checkout payment button on the Checkout Page if you prefer to receive a manual PayPal invoice by email, complete all of the required information ensuring your email address is typed correctly and click the circle/button marked: SEND ME A PAYMENT INVOICE - no PayPal account is required to use this method.
For OVERSEAS BANK TRANSFERS or alternative payment options - please see below:
- Payment by Bank Transfer to our UK account in GBP (Pounds Sterling). You must also pay any necessary fees or charges made by your bank for the transfer process. We will send you details of the Bank Account and IBAN numbers to use to complete your payment by separate email.
- If you have a UK bank account, you may send by Bank Transfer or send your payment drawn on a UK bank chequing account. Orders will only be dispatched after your payment has fully cleared our account.
- Payment in Cash (EUROS only) by post. We strongly recommend sending your payment by Registered or Tracked mail service as orders will not be dispatched until your payment is received.
Please contact us when you receive your order confirmation email to inform us which payment option you will use, then wait for our email reply with the GBP to EURO exchange rate (for cash payments by post only) and the address to send your payment.
Please note: we only deliver to your Billing Address (the physical address where your Debit/Credit Card or PayPal account is registered). If you wish to have your order dispatched to a different postal address as a Gift or for any other reason, please request it stating the reasons why in the Special Delivery Instructions field. For PayPal users you will need to use the Proceed to Checkout payment button and request a manual PayPal invoice to be sent to the email address you used to complete your order (see Pay Offline above). This may take up to 24 hours.
You will receive confirmation of your order on the website and also by email to the address you registered when placing your online order.
Payments to our website will show as CYPRUSSTAMP in your PayPal account transactions and CYPRUSSTAMPS on debit/credit card statements.
Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday only as there are no postal services in Cyprus at weekends.
Trying to place an order with a Mac, iPhone or iPad?
If you have any difficulty in processing your order or adding items to your Shopping Basket using a Mac, iPhone or iPad and you have cookies set to "disabled" it is advisable to change your Settings to "From Visited" or "Always". If you are unsure how to do this, please follow the steps below:
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Safari" within the settings screen.
- Click "Accept Cookies".
- Set to either "From Visited" or "Always".
- Completely restart Safari (close it by double clicking the home button, press and hold "Safari" from the bottom menu, and tap the red icon to close the app completely.).
- Try to add a product to the basket again.
If all else fails, please contact us providing us with any error messages you receive and/or as much information as possible so we can give you alternative advice after seeking further assistance from our technical team.
Worried about buying online from us or placing your first order? Please visit our Buyer Feedback page to read comments from our satisfied and regular collectors of Cyprus stamps.
We are happy to help at any time!