Your Order - Frequently Asked Questions
Payment Information and FAQ's on the ordering process at
Cyprus Stamps website.
- It is not necessary to hold a PayPal account to place your order.
- Don't have a PayPal account?
- You can pay by most major credit or debit cards using PayPal checkout. We never see your financial details.
- You may be required to add your name, delivery address, email address and telephone number before being transferred to the PayPal 128 bit SSL encrypted website.
- If you do have a PayPal account, simply login with your details and continue the payment process as normal.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, please click the 'Continue' link where you can continue to make your payment as a Guest without creating a PayPal account.
Please note: we only deliver to your Billing Address (the physical address where your PayPal account is registered). If you wish to have your order dispatched to a different postal address, please request it in the Special Delivery Instructions field. For this you will need to use the Proceed to Checkout payment button and wait to receive a manual PayPal invoice sent to the email address you used to complete your order. This may take up to 24 hours.
- Continue all the way through the Checkout and PayPal payment procedure until you reach final step and the Confirmation of your order number.
- If you do not receive the order confirmation - then your order is unsuccessful / incomplete. Please try again or use the alternative method laid out in the table below.
- If you used the Proceed to Checkout button - you must complete ALL fields marked * during the Checkout procedure. This includes the Town/City and County fields.
- For example: the Cyprus area of Oroklini should be entered in the Town/City field and the District of Larnaca should be entered in the County field.
- If you do not have a County or District in your address, please enter your Country name instead. Failure to enter information in this field will result in your order not being accepted by the payment mechanism.
- If you have any problems or other questions regarding this, please Contact Us.
However, please be advised that your payment is required within 24 hours of the date and time the PayPal invoice was sent to you.
You can still place an order at Cyprus Stamps website by choosing the payment option which says "Proceed to Checkout" and follow the process until you receive the confirmation page that your order is successful and containing your Order Number.
However, your payment must be made by one of the following methods:
- Payment by Bank Transfer to our UK account in GBP (Pounds Sterling). You must also pay any necessary fees or charges made by your bank for the transfer process. We will send you details of the Bank Account and IBAN numbers to use to complete your payment by separate email.
- Payment in Cash (EUROS only). We strongly recommend sending your payment by Registered or Tracked mail service as orders will not be dispatched until your payment is received.
You will receive confirmation of your order on the website and also by email to the address you registered when placing your online order.
Payments to our website will show as CYPRUSSTAMP in your PayPal account transactions and CYPRUSSTAMPS on debit/credit card statements.
Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday only as there are no postal services in Cyprus at weekends.
Trying to place an order with a Mac, iPhone or iPad?
If you have any difficulty in processing your order or adding items to your Shopping Basket using a Mac, iPhone or iPad and you have cookies set to "disabled" it is advisable to change your Settings to "From Visited" or "Always". If you are unsure how to do this, please follow the steps below:
- Click "Settings".
- Click "Safari" within the settings screen.
- Click "Accept Cookies".
- Set to either "From Visited" or "Always".
- Completely restart Safari (close it by double clicking the home button, press and hold "Safari" from the bottom menu, and tap the red icon to close the app completely.).
- Try to add a product to the basket again.
If all else fails, please contact us providing us with any error messages you receive and/or as much information as possible so we can give you alternative advice after seeking further assistance from our technical team.
I have never ordered online before - is there another way to complete my order?
If you have any problems completing your order in the PayPal page or if you are unsure about placing your first online order - please go back to Select Another Payment Method and complete the whole of the checkoutprocedure by using the button marked: Proceed to Checkout
- Please ensure your email address is correct and complete all of the fields marked with *
- Please provide a telephone contact number where we can reach you.
- Continue all the way through the Checkout until you receive the final Confirmation of your order. It will also contain your Order Number.
- We will contact you directly to make an alternative payment arrangement in order for you to receive your order, however please note that initially this may be a manually raised PayPal invoice which carries a slightly different process to that on the normal PayPal website. Alternatively and depending on the size/amount of the order we may be able to offer the option to transfer funds directly to our UK (GBP) bank account.
Any further questions?
Worried about buying online from us or placing your first order? Please visit our Buyer Feedback page to read comments from our satisfied and regular collectors of Cyprus stamps.
We are happy to help at any time!