NEW Stamp Issue
Cyprus Stamps Online Shop
Cyprus Stamps - specialise in all post office issues of Cyprus postage stamps, Turkish Cyprus stamps, First Day Covers and Postal History.
We have more than 5,000 individual postage stamp items on our website.
Online store established October 2008 in Limassol, Cyprus - UK Based since April 2016.
Collectors and Dealers of Cyprus postage stamps and north Cyprus stamps.
Guide To Stamp Descriptions on Cyprus Stamps website:
"MH" = Mint Hinged (possibly heavy hinged).
Take a look at our tips on how to use the search function to get better results for the items you want to see.
We offer 2 direct payment methods through our website:
DEBIT or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT directly through our secure and encrypted payment processor powered by Stripe.
PAYPAL PAYMENT - we use PayPal which means you can pay directly from your registered account.
We do not have access to your payment details at any time during your purchase with any of our payment methods.
We only dispatch to the Billing Address used to complete your payment.
For more information and full details of our Payment, Shipping, Returns process and policies please refer to our FAQs page.
- If you have an alternative destination you wish to have your order dispatched to outside of Ukraine, please inform us of the full postal address at the time of placing your order.
- This can be done in the "Special Instructions" field when placing your order.
- If you experience any difficulty with this - please respond to the Order Confirmation email immediately, as we aim to dispatch orders the next business day.
- The first email is an automatic Order Confirmation which also provides the Order ID Reference. Please quote this reference, should you need to contact us about your order.
- Processing and Dispatch notification emails - are sent at each update in the dispatch process. Refer to the Order Confirmation email as they may be sent from one of two email addresses linked to Cyprus Stamps website administration procedures.
Delivery costs are calculated based on the overall order value and are banded by total price. The delivery charge will be calculated at the Checkout, before you confirm your order.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS do not include VAT, Duty or Taxes and as such you may be liable for these charges as your order enters your country.
Please see the pricing table below:
Postage costs will be displayed prior to making payment when you reach the Checkout Page of the website.
PayPal - safe, secure and encrypted.
You may be required to add your name & delivery address before reaching PayPal's payment website.
We do not have physical shop premises neither do we accept personal visitors.
Find our featured advert in the Cyprus, Gibraltar, Malta 2014 (4th Edition) Stanley Gibbons Catalogue.