How to Sell My Cyprus stamp collection
I Want To Sell My Cyprus Stamp Collection.
- We buy Cyprus stamps, covers and postal history (Pre-Republic 1880 - 1960) and post Republic (1960 to present day). We are mostly interested in 1990s and later issues.
- We also buy north Cyprus (Turkish Cypriot) stamps and/or first day covers from 1974.
- Where issues were released as a set of more than one stamp, we prefer to purchase as a complete set rather than a single stamp from the set.
If you wish to sell your collection, please complete the form below with as much information as possible.
You can request a copy of our excel check list of all Cyprus stamp issues from 1880 onwards before completing the form - please send an email to: info[at]cyprusstamps.co.uk (replace the "at" with @) and we will be happy to send it to you by email. You may find this checklist useful to identify and/or evaluate the number of items in your collection.
The form below allows you to upload up to 5 photographs of what you consider are the best items in your collection and there is an additional space where you can add any extra comments you think may assist us when considering your collection.
We aim to reply to your request within 24 hours. However, please be informed we receive requests to buy collections almost on a daily basis so sometimes we may not always be able to respond in time.
- Please keep in mind that unfortunately, there are only a very small number of Cyprus stamps which hold high catalogue values.
- Also remember that catalogue prices should be viewed only to keep in mind the price you may be required to pay if you needed to replace your complete collection one by one in the event of loss, theft or damage.
- At best, stamp catalogues are excellent for evaluating your collection for insurance purposes.
If you have any problems in completing the form or sending it to us after completion, please contact us using the online form via the Contact Us page on our website.
Please note: we do not provide valuations for your stamp collections.
You should only submit this form for selling your collection if you have entered your price into the form.